Your place of residence is a big part of your life. If you live in a great place, you’ll have access to good schools, great neighbors, and will feel secure and comfortable in your home. That’s why it’s important to choose your new place of residence carefully and investigate all options before you make the choice.
It’s a good idea to study trends and see which places provide the right environment for you and your family. For example, Saint Cloud in Florida has become a popular destination for families to move into.
Why is Saint Cloud so popular?
The popularity of Saint Cloud has increased by 55% between the 2000 consensus to the 2010 consensus, which is indicative of regular and large scale migration into the small town. Here are some reasons why this place has attracted so many residents:
- Home Costs – Median costs of a home in this city is around $147,300, which means you can purchase your dream home without straining your finances too much. You’d be able to buy any one of the many beautiful homes on the market at a great price.
- Excellent education system – Most parents are concerned about the kind of education their children will receive when they move into a new place. Fortunately, you don’t need to worry about that at Saint Cloud. Regardless of which school you’re zoned for, your children will receive an excellent education. This town has an excellent track record with a student teacher ratio of 19:1; one guidance counselor for every 559 students, and one librarian for every 1,060 students.
- Excellent healthcare – Saint Cloud also has outstanding healthcare facilities, with a physician to resident ratio of 1:333. That’s quite close to the national average so you’ll have access to very good healthcare.
- Low cost of living – Saint Cloud has a lower income average compared to the towns and cities surrounding it but don’t let that deter you. The low average income also leads to low cost of living so your lifestyle won’t be affected. You will have to spend far less in order to maintain your desired standard of living.
- Beaches – There are a large number of beaches in and around Saint Cloud, which means you don’t have to go far if you want to relax and have some fun with your family. You can visit a new beach every week and never get bored. This makes up for the lack of nightlife but most people with families don’t value night life much and prefer places that are more child-friendly. See list here.
Saint Cloud also has a thriving real estate market so homes are sold and purchased at competitive rates. If you do your research and plan well, you should find a home that ticks all of the boxes for you.
As you can see, Saint Cloud provides a great environment for you and your family to live in at a reasonable cost. If you enjoy the thought of living in a peaceful small town, you need to look no further.