Schools are one of the most important factors to consider while buying a home. Parents want to make sure their children get a good education in a comfortable and safe environment. At A&M Homes, we have excellent schools for children of all ages, near our Terra Vista and Oaktree Pointe communities. Here’s a brief look at them to help you decide which establishment would be ideal for your child:
- Lakeview Elementary School – This school lies in the Osceola district, has 744 students, and teaches PK to 5th It is ranked 7 out of 10 on the Great Schools website and many parents are satisfied with its performance. The test scores rank at 6 out of 10 while student progress ranks at 8 out of 10. – Learn More
- Celebration School – This is one of the highest-rated elementary institutions in Osceola district. Great Schools ranks it 9 out of 10, with 9 on test scores and 10 on student progress. It teaches K to 8th grade and has 1,281 students. This public school has a good reputation but some parents aren’t entirely satisfied with this establishment’s performance so it’s a good idea to investigate further. – Learn More
- Narcoossee Middle School – This school teaches grades 6 to 8 and accommodates 1,088 students. Narcoossee has a good reputation, ranking 7 out of 10 on the Great Schools Test scores are 7/10 and student progress is at 7/10. It has an average student to teacher ratio of 18:1, which is slightly lower than the state average. Parents have reported the establishment provides good support for special needs students. – Learn More
- Osceola County School Of Arts – The school is a little farther away but is still in the Osceola district. It teaches 6th to 12th-grade students so there’s no need to switch institutions later. Great School ranks it 9 out of 10 with test scores and student growth both at 9 as well. Osceola County School Of Arts has 936 students with an average teacher to student ratio of 27:1. It is one of the best educational institutions in this area. – Learn More
- Harmony High School – Many parents have provided positive feedback regarding this institution. Great Schools ranks it at 7 out of 10 with average test scores at 6/10 and college readiness at 7/10. This establishment teaches 1,905 students spread across 9 to 12 grades. The average student to teacher ratio stands at 19:1, which I slightly higher than the state average. – Learn More
- Professional & Technical High School – This school ranks at 7/10, with test scores at 8/10 and college readiness at 7/10. It’s a public establishment with 623 students spread across 9 to 12th The average student to teacher ratio is 22:1. – Learn More
If you want to know more about St. Cloud or are looking for a new home in the area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at A&M Homes through our contact us page. You can also check out our move-in ready properties here.