There’s really no bad time to visit a great park like Universal Studios. No matter the weather conditions, you’re bound to have a great time here. However, at A&M Homes, we do believe some days are better than others. They’ll allow you to explore the full park comfortably and have a memorable experience. Here’s what you need to know about visiting Universal Studios Orlando during the summer.
Summer is the busiest season
Summer is very busy for Universal Studios, almost as busy as Spring Break and Easter. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t visit and have a great time during this season. You just need to pick a good date, avoiding some big crowds in the process.
The best days are subjective. Personal circumstances or preferences influence a traveler’s decision. For example, a good day for a group of adults might be during the week when most children and parents are busy with work or school. If children and parents are visiting, weekends may be better.
- May weekdays aren’t as crowded because parents are often busy with work and kids are in school still. Vacation doesn’t start until the end of May so this is a great way to avoid most of the rush.
- Weekdays in June and July. These two months are going to be very crowded regardless of what date you visit but you can expect more crowds during weekends so it’s a good idea to avoid them.
- The summer crowd will end during the second half of August, around the 12Most parents will be starting to prepare children for school at this time. You can still enjoy summer weather without dealing with the rush in August.
It’s a good idea to avoid holidays or weekends, especially during summer. If you have no other alternative, consider the suggestions given below.
How to avoid heavy crowds?
You can take some additional steps to avoid heavy crowds during the summer. Certain times of the day are busier than others. Here are some tips that can help:
- Leave your home or hotel early and reach the gate at opening time. This means you can explore the park when it has just opened and doesn’t have too many people.
- Take a break in the afternoon, this is Universal Studio’s busiest time as more people start arriving. This will also give you a break from summer heat, which can be intense during afternoons.
- Use a wait-time app to determine how long you’ll have to wait for each ride. That’ll allow you to get least crowded rides out of the way.
All of these factors ensure you have a great time at the park without dealing with heavy crowds. It’s just a matter of planning everything properly.
If you want to know more about summer activities in and around St. Cloud or are looking for a new home in the area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at A&M Homes through our contact us page.