A&M Homes is a company that has developed many communities across the region. Our Terra Vista and Oaktree Pointe homes are a testament of our commitment to quality construction and luxurious homes that are safe, comfortable and elegant all at once.
If you are a prospective homebuyer, you might have browsed our website and seen the various single family homes available. If you’re wondering whether you should invest in a new home in the New Year, read on…
When you are contemplating buying a new home, there are a number of different things you need to take into account such as your financial circumstances, your lifestyle and family’s requirements as well as the area you want to live in and the type of amenities and features you want in your new home.
But buying a home also involves having some understanding of the existing market and economic landscape and being aware of what the current and future real estate trends are. When you look at all this information as a whole, it will give you a 360-degree view and help you make a better-informed, sound decision.
Real Estate Facts
Here are some facts that will show you why it’s a good idea to buy a new home in the New Year:
- The projection is that housing prices will continue their upward trend over the next five years. This means, investing now can help save you some money over the long term.
- The housing market in Orlando and expansion in the surrounding areas have become extremely compelling property investment value propositions for buyers from across the country.
- There has been a persistent interest in buying Florida properties. This is largely because the economy is considered to be very stable and strong.
- While the tax situation isn’t very favorable for speculators, the housing market is conducive for individual homebuyers.
- There is an astonishing variety of single-family homes in Florida. We at A&M offer a superb choice of luxurious single family, villa-style homes in beautiful, convenient and safe settings. There are beaches and entertainment options within easy reach.
- There are a number of top-rated schools in the vicinity.
- You can enjoy a small town living environment without compromising quick access to the city and its many conveniences and attractions.
- Florida has an equable climate throughout the year, which makes it the perfect choice of people from states that experience severe winters. This aspect proves to be a compelling value proposition for many homebuyers.
- The expectation is that the state’s $1 Trillion Dollar Economy will continue to flourish. There been a growth of 12.8% in disposable income in Florida. This is a solid indication that the state’s economy is rolling along at a very good pace.
All of these are very good reasons to consider investing in an A&M single family at Oaktree Pointe or Terra Vista today. For any more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at A&M Homes through our contact us page. We’ll be happy to help you pick the right home for your family.